ACS does not discriminate in its access to our programs, its employment, admission, instruction, or graduation policies on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, race, color, religion, or ethnic/national origin.
To apply for admission to ACS, call, write or stop by for a personal interview. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must be present during the initial interview. All applicants must:
- Have a high school or a high school equivalency certificate. Students will be required to present evidence of a high school diploma or of receiving a GED.
- Students may register for courses/program at any time prior to the start date.
- Bring the following with you:
- Photo Identification (driver’s license, birth certificate or passport)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Initial payment for registration fee and tuition fees (we accept cash, Certified checks, Money order and Bank draft)
- Students who will be applying for financial aid, must do so by completing the FAFSA online.