The training you will receive from us combined with your desire to pursue your goals will result in one of the many success stories of our students that we have helped time and time again. There are several reasons why you should join ACS today. Some of the many reasons include:
ACS provides a wide range of courses, beginning with introduction to computers to the highest level of certifications in the industry. Our curricula is nationally approved and recognized as being up-to-date and highly competitive. In addition to having a very competitive program, ACS also prides in the high quality of certified instructors we employ. The instructors range from full-time instructors to senior level experts in their fields.
- Licensed by NY State Department of Education
- Accredited by Council on Occupational Education (COE)
- Hands-on Instructor-led Classes
- Authorized Testing Center
- Provide Job Placement Assistance
- Financing Available
- Nights, Weekends, and Evening Classes
- NYS Licensed and Certified Instructors
- Multi-Method Learning
- High Quality licensed Industry Standard Curricula
- State-of-the-Art Classrooms and Open-Access Labs
In the absence of academic degrees, certificate programs are now the benchmark for professional training in the information technology (IT) industry. Due to this fact, we provide certification courses that are required to succeed in the industry. Gaining a career in IT is not only exciting but also very rewarding, both financially and personally.
- NY State licensed instructors with industry and teaching experience.
- Small classes with one computer for each student.
- Free extensive use of the Computer Lab assisted by full-time MCSA / MCSE / A+ / Network+ /engineers, up to six months after the course.
- In-house Job placement: Our job placement consultants refer you to entry-level job openings.
- Students may retake courses for FREE if they do not pass their certification exam(s). Offer is subject to availability of seats and upon approval.
- Authorized under federal law to enroll non-citizen students.