Alliance Computing Solutions is authorized under the Federal Law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
What you need to prepare:Students who are currently in the U.S.:
- Valid passport with ID page, recent US visa page and I-94 information;
- Proof of educational attainment ( Must be in English , High School Equivalency or above);
- Financial Support: $8,000 for 6 months, $16,000 for 12 months*;
- Previous Form(s) I-20.
Students who are not in the U.S.:
- Valid Passport;
- Proof of high school equivalency or above;
- Financial Support: 8,000 for 6 months, $16,000 for 12 months, plus the cost of flight tickets.
*According to visa rules, it is necessary for students to prove they are capable of paying living and tuition expenses during their course of study. They need to show enough funds in a certified bank statement from their sponsor.To apply for a program, a student need to fill out our application form. For admission, they also need to submit necessary documents, which are listed in the checklist for international students.
- *Oversea Mailing: $50
- School Registration: $100
*Future students seeking for change status to I-20 may prepare their application packages with or without the assistance of ACS.
To download ACS forms, click hereTo get more information about schedules at ACS, contact us. In ACS, foreigner students can get registered in following programs: